Before you start operating your franchise, Bimbo Canada provides a mandatory 3-week training program consisting of certified on-route and in-store training. The training takes place with your assigned “Franchisee Peer Trainer” at an established Bimbo Canada Sales Center, usually in the same operating area as your franchise route. This training provides a comprehensive understanding of the Bimbo Canada franchisee operation functions, which includes:
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Receiving Protocols
- Standards of Operations
During your first few weeks as a new Bimbo Canada franchisee, your Territory Sales Manager will work closely with you at the Sales Center and will arrange to meet you at your customer locations providing direct coaching and feedback. He/she will work with you through communication and execution standards as they relate to your specific franchised route and list of customer accounts.
Bimbo Canada will provide operational guidance through its network of regional sales staff. Some of the support provided includes:
- Weekly Personal Franchise Meetings (PFM) with your Territory Sales Manager at which time he/she will share strategic sales information with you about your franchise, discuss how your business is performing and discuss potential opportunities to help build your business
- Regional Meetings - overview of the direction of the bakery business, presentation of new products and programs and open forum platform
- Website - a password protected area of the website to provide you with your weekly reports and feature sheets, tools, customer information, training tools, franchise programs and much more
- Advisory Council - comprised of elected franchisee representatives that meet approximately two (2) times a year and provides a forum to exchange ideas and information between Bimbo Canada and our franchisees.
- And more...
- Marketing and Promotional Support
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Key Account and Sales Support